Saturday, February 23, 2008

Becoming Mr. or Mrs. Right



I am sure that most of my initial readers are single folks. Regardless, all of us at one point have asked the question, "Will I ever find the right mate?" Who you end up marrying is the second most important decision of your life. The problem that most people face is a lack of understanding regarding this process. The truth is, the way you find the right spouse is by becoming the right spouse.

This is what we will talk about Sunday night at Breakthrough . Stacie and I will share together about "Becoming Mr. or Mrs. Right." It is a message that you won't want to miss. If you have yet to listen to the first messages of our "Will You Marry Me?" series click here. I think it will be helpful.

Bring a friend for this exciting week at Breakthrough.