Thursday, June 4, 2009

One Prayer Starts on Sunday!

We are kicking off a brand new series called "One Prayer" this Sunday June 7 @ 10:30am. We will be joining with over 1,600 churches across the country to do a 4 week series on the character of God. Each week we will look at one expression of who "God is..." I believe this is going to an incredible four weeks for South Bay Church. I would like to ask several huge favors of you... First, please make the extra effort to join us for the kick off the series. I think it will be a huge inspiration and encouragement to your life. Secondly, I would encourage you to bring a friend with you this weekend to experience what God is doing in our midst at South Bay. Finally, please be in prayer with me and for me about this Sunday asking God to move in great ways in our midst!!! We are expecting this to be one of our biggest and best weekends yet!!