Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mid Week Reflections

So I am about halfway through my week. Actually I only have one more work day and then I take Friday as a rest day and time with family. I have been working a ton this week on all of our Easter outreach, message series preparation and our easter egg hunt we will do in the Live Oak park. I am so excited about that weekend and all that God is going to do. Please keep us in your prayers as we prepare for this. We are praying that God would bless us with over 400 people on Easter Sunday. This would be such a huge win for us as a church!

Secondly, I have been working on my message for Sunday titled, "It's All or Nothing." I don't want to reveal too much because of suspense factor. Let's just say i think that this message of all the messages I've given since the beginning of our journey is deep within my heart. It is the message that I am most excited about giving and the message that I think has the most power and potential to radically change people's live. All I am going to say is that anyone who is not there is going to seriously miss out.

I can't wait until Sunday! God is going to seriously show up in our midst this week!!!