Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Favorite Time Of The Week

It's no secret... before I am a pastor, I am a husband and father. This is one of the greatest joys and blessings of my life. Every week there are three times that I consider to be the highlight of my week. Friday- Family Day, Friday Night- Date Night, Saturday Morning- Boy's Club time with Caedmon. I have countless memories... shooting water guns in the pool, bumper cars at Great America Park, eating cinnamon rolls at Peet's coffee with Caedmon, sharing desert at The Cheesecake Factory with my bride, wrestling on the floor with Caedmon, walking the pier in Santa Cruz, seeing Wicked at Oprheum Theatre in San Francisco, eating at the waterbar for our 7 year anniversary. The list goes on. Some of the best memories of my life are tucked into these three weekly occasions. Men, if you aren't dating your wife you are missing out. Parents, if you aren't investing in your kids you are losing some of the best parts of life!


Stacie, Caedmon, and me at Great America for a recent family day.


Caedmon and I about to head out for Boy's Club.



Enjoying Cheesecake with my beautiful wife Stacie.

PS, we are just weeks away from bring our son Wondimu (pic up top) home from Ethiopia! :-) Can't wait to have him on Boy's Club.