Friday, January 30, 2009

Here Comes South Bay Church

The countdown is on baby!! This dream that God put in my heart at 17 years old is becoming a reality! It is going to be so huge. I can vividly remember the point in high school when I told God that if he would ever use me to start a church I would sign on. It is amazing to think of all that has happened in the last 10 years since receiving that vision from God. He has taken me down a road of training and preparation for this moment in time! I fully believe in my heart that what God starts on Sunday Feb. 8 is going to be something that he uses in mighty ways to reach thousands of people. When we join together and celebrate the beginning of this church we get to be a part of a movement that God is going to use to change the world. I am so humbled by all the people who have joined to make this vision a reality, the Santos family, the Jackson Family, the Santos family (mature ones) our launch team, 15 churches, 100's of families who pray and give financially. We are doing this thing together and it is going to be huge! JESUS is going to get the glory due his name here in the Silicon Valley, people are going to receive the joy of a relationship with Jesus, marriages are going to be healed, families restored, hope brought back, lives redeemed! Wow!! I can't wait until Feb. 8 @ 10:30 when South Bay Church launches. If you are anywhere around the Bay Area I hope you will drive in to experience this day with us. God is going to show up, it is going to be huge! 9 more days to go. Will you pray with me that God will do something huge next week? Will you believe God with me for immeasurably more than we could ever ask or imagine?