Thursday, February 12, 2009

This Sunday @ South Bay

Okay, so I don't want to ruin what we are going to do on Sunday, but I will at least give a little preview. So we are going to talk about the importance of unforgiveness and how it affects our lives. the negative consequences, and at the end of the service we are going to do something very powerful to help this point come home for people. I am excited about teaching the story of the unmerciful servant and I believe some people are going to be fully freed from unforgiveness. I can't wait to see what God does in our midst. We are encouraging everyone to bring a friend and get there early. It is going to be exciting. Also, another little teaser. We took a trip to Alcatraz this week to understand a little more in depth what it means to live in prison. Somehow we will tie this in to the service... You'll just have to be there to experience it. Can't wait!!