Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Good Samaritan

This week I have been spending time looking at the story of the Good Samaritan. I am surprised by how well Jesus describes the way that we should love one another. I won't spoil the fun for Sunday, but I am teaching on this parable at South Bay Church. On thing I am wondering... Do any of you have modern day examples of the Good Samaritan story or some ways that you've experienced someone going above and beyond the normal call of duty in their love for others. I thought it might be good to get some others opinions. FYI, if you are unfamiliar with the story click here to read it.

Also, I wanted to remind you that at the moment I write this we are only 3 days, 18 hours and 29 minutes away from the official launch of South Bay Church. You can always click here to get the exact length of time until Sunday morning at 10:30am. It is going to be huge!