Friday, October 17, 2008

30 Days and counting

The count is on! We are less than 30 days away from the first public worship service of South Bay Church on November 16. I must say that I am crazy excited about this first monthly service!! I don't know if I've ever been more excited about something in my life as a pastor!!! The details are almost finalized on the location which is the PERFECT location for South Bay Church to meet, which I reveal once it has been finalized. We have just started the creative planning process last week for the theme, "Vintage Jesus." And we are going to have a kickin kids ministry. The response has been overwhelming as we meet neighbors and spread the word about the church! If you are anywhere in the area you don't want to miss out on this first worship service on Nov. 16 @ 10:30am. Mark your calendars!