Sunday, October 19, 2008

Who is your God?

A couple days ago as I was running I was deeply inspired by this thought... The same God that revealed himself all throughout the scriptures... The same God breathed life into the first man and woman Adam and Eve, the same God that helped David defeat the giant Goliath, the same God that parted the red sea as Moses led the Israelites out of Egypt, the same God that kept Daniel safe in the lions den, the same God that Elijah called upon to rain down fire, the same God that caused the sun to stand still for a full 24 hours, the same God that healed the eyes of blind men, the same God that touched the leper and made him whole, the same God that gave his life on a cross, the same God that rose from the dead... Is the same God that lives in me, around me and wants to work though me! WOW!!!! It was like a full on burst of energy for me in the middle of my run. Can you stinkin believe that? The God who created everything you can lay your eyes on loves you like crazy!!! The same God that stands above creation wants to live and reign in your life and make you whole! That same God wants to be your God today.